A foot or back massager is the ideal purchase if you desire to rest at home after work or don’t have time to go to the masseur — Massagers work to reduce the discomfort caused by tense muscles and poor posture during the day.
Indeed, this type of electrical appliances or manual versions cannot replace today a professional such as a physiotherapist or a chiropractor. Still, it is highly recommended not to get to the point of having to visit.
With a regular use of these heat massagers for example, you are available to rest the fibres of the lower or intermediate body thanks to their waves and heat. It gets the blood flowing generally after through the tissue affected, relaxing and returning the flexibility you need, not to discuss the importance of an excellent viscoelastic mattress.
What is the best electric massager?
A self-massage using our index and middle fingers can be useful for accessible areas, such as forearms, hands, shoulders or twins, but there are areas such as the upper part where we need a cervical massager.
- RENPHO Deep Tissue Massager Relieves Pains for Full Body: The percussion technology can help relax and relieve pains on feet, calf, shoulders, neck, back, muscle, arms, and legs. Best for your healthy...
- Powerful Motor and Safety Design: Great motor with extremely powerful up to 3600 pulses per minute, could relieve pains effectively. After using 20 minutes, it will automatically be stopped to prevent...
- Portable and Flexibility: Handheld and Cordless design, you can bring it to home, office and anywhere. 5 interchangeable head-attachments, depending on your preference.
- Cordless & Rechargeable: The built-in rechargeable battery lasts for approximately a TOTAL of 140 minutes on a full charge! For safety, it can't use While charging.
- FDA & FCC Certified. Great ideal gift for men, women, parents, and friends.
- A Good Private Massage Therapist: With 4 kneading massage nodes and its reinforced heating function, the compact pillow massager customizes your massage experience and help to relax overused and...
- Real Hand Kneading Massage Experience: The 3D Deep-Kneading nodes counter-clockwise and reverse rotations with optional heating function helps to promote the body circulation and relieve your body...
- Multiple Ways of Using: The electric massager fits perfectly for your neck, cervical, shoulder, upper and lower back, lumbar, abdomen, calf, and other thigh areas.
- Convenient Use for Home Car Office: The adjustable elastic on the back of the pillow allows it to be fastened on the chair and car seat easily, along with the AC and DC adapters in the package, makes...
- Safe to Use: The massager pillow is equipped with overheating protection and 15 minutes auto shut-off function which provide you a safe massage experience. UL and FDA approved for safety and quality...
- Simulated Hand Kneading Massage: 8 Bi-directional rotation knots with optional heating therapy mode and 3 adjustable intensity, this equipment customizes relaxation for your whole body: neck,...
- Car and Home Use: With the AC and DC adapters in the package, you can have a deep massage therapy after a busy job at home, or after a long driving in the car, enjoy a private massage anytime and...
- Skin care material: Premium breathable mesh and PU leather, easy to disperse heat and more comfortable
- Buy with Confidence: Overheating protection and auto shut-off function provide you a safe massage journey. UL and FDA approved for safety and quality assurance. Your questions will be answered within...
- Care for your Family: concerned about the cervical health of your the whole family, relax with this shiatsu massager for 15 minutes each day
- CORDLESS & RECHARGEABLE: Handheld wireless design, To charge, simply insert the massage stick into the base and connect the power cord.RENPHO Cordless massager is portable for use at home, office and...
- FULL-BODY MASSAGE: RENPHO deep tissue massager can help relax and relieve pain on feet, calf, shoulders, neck, back, muscles, arms, and legs. This hand held massager with 5 interchangeable...
- FOUR MODES & FIVE SPEEDS: RENPHO handheld massager offers 4 different modes. And 5 levels of speed can be adjusted to control the intensity. You can customize your massage to fit your needs. The...
- POWERFUL MOTOR & SAFETY DESIGN: Our cordless percussion massager motor is extremely powerful with up to 3600 pulses per minute, relieving pains effectively. It auto shuts-off after 20 minutes,...
- GREAT GIFT & UK LOCAL SUPPORT: Great gift for men, women, family, and friends. Comes with UK Local Customer Support
- Small Size & Powerful Function- Massage to change fatty tissue, effectively eliminate excess fat after long-term use.
- Detachable Massage Head- Unique infrared heating function, effectively promote blood circulation and deeply heat the skin, works great to relieve pain and enhance physical therapy effect.
- Multiple Function- With 4 different massage heads, allow to freely replace, make you become more beautiful.
- Infinitely Variable Switch- Allow you to freely adjust from soft vibration mode to powerful vibration mode, offer you comfortable use experience; also, with protective net cover, well prevent hair...
- High-quality Super AC Charging Motor- Produces 3000 pulses in one minute, offer longer use experience.
Which is the best electric massager?
This website contains the best comparison of electric and manual massagers and massage tables.
Reviews and opinions in constant update, our job is to compile the best models and offer them to you in a pleasant and accessible way, so that you can take according to your requirements and costs.
You will also find ergonomic chairs or cervical pillows, because prevention is much more important than cure and these accessories will help us a lot when it comes to rest or maintain the same position for a long time.
Many factors can change a person’s well-being overnight as incorrect postures, injuries, emotional trauma, environmental etc.
All this can affect the tissues of the neck and make you lose the balance you once had in this area. It is the main reason why even expert physiotherapists recommend the purchase of a neckline massager.
Most important features:
- Press on specific points to relieve pain
- It works in the low, medium and high parts, focusing on the paravertebral canal.
- The neck massager could work individually or together with the massage.
- Heat and infrared function.
- Buttock vibration capacity included in the chair.
Electric foot massagers
The feet are the part of our body that supports more work throughout the day, which is why although they are used to carrying our weight over all these years, accumulate small contractures that can eventually become a sprained ankle, for example. It may surprise, but an unbalanced foot because its muscles do not work correctly, can lead to a lousy footfall and little stability.
You should also know that the muscles of the bodywork are connected, so a contracture in the foot if not treated properly can lead to a contracture in the back by postural imbalances. If it comes to the case, from this website strongly recommended to go to a professional, the electric feet massagers are focused on relaxing the muscles after a long day of work or relieve minor discomfort, in no case replaces the diagnosis of a professional.
It is specially indicated for those who work in front of the computer or in jobs in which a bad posture is maintained, generating pain in the neck, in the cervical area.
This type of electric cervical massagers is placed on the shoulders as if they were a scarf. Some models also have an armrest, which relaxes the neck muscles even more while its rollers massage it.
The cervical massager is a very complete and professional electric massager, which besides being one of the best-valued types od massagers, also allows the massage of other areas such as twins, arms, lumbar or muscles.
Infrared Electric Body Massager
Electric massagers of this type are manual and generic, focusing on most areas of the body. They have a handle or a grip to move the device around the area affects comfortably. In the market you will find electric massagers with vibration. Still, these models only serve to relax not to decontract a muscle, for this we need a body massager with rotating heads that can reach the tissue and work on it as the model we recommend in this section.
The body massager is one of the bestselling on the Internet for being the most complete and offer great features at a low price.
What is an electric massager?
We advise you to buy an electric back massager and another for your feet to revitalize you every day when you return from work!
If you read this article, you will learn beneficial things that can improve your well-being with very little investment.
Most of us lead very active lives, something that can take its toll on our whole body in the concise term. We spend little time taking care of our bodies, and unfortunately, not everyone can receive repairing massage sections daily. However, in the market, you can purchase different models of electric massagers that can help you perform efficient self-massage in your own home at very affordable prices.
Why get an electric massager?
We can tell you that the greatest of the electrical massagers you will find on the demand are very useful and easy to use. Most of the brands you see will be very reliable. They fulfil 100% the purpose for which they were manufactured, to alleviate the discomfort that may have appeared due to the postures and movements that are performed during the day. But the main reason why you should consider buying them is because of their price.
You will be able to enjoy almost the same advantages of the physiotherapy sections but without your pocket suffers so much. And even if they can’t completely replace the work of a professional masseur, they will help you reduce your visits.
Don’t that you will be able to have it at hand whenever you need it. It is one of the best purchases you can make for your general health. Other members of your family can also use it.
Benefits and advantages of the electric massager
Aside from its price, this type of small appliance can present great value benefits. In addition to their main objectives, relaxing muscles and relieving pain, they also improve digestion and anxiety. Extra benefits to keep in mind that may encourage you to make the purchase. Devoting a few minutes to the electronic massager itself can calm any stress and anxiety.
All this will also be reflected at bedtime. You will be able to regulate your sleep better and make better use of the hours you devote to rest.
In terms of its design, some advantages should be taken into account. Generally, these are machines that weigh little and can be moved anywhere. You can carry it in your bag and use it when you need it, either in the office or on your next vacation.
Mainly you will find two models, the manual and the automatic. The manual is a device with a handle where the user is responsible for the head that makes the movements, reaching the areas you need to relax. For its part, the automatic electronic massager is usually a bulkier device that superimposes on the area to be treated. Logically, this type of model, such as the massage chair or neck pillow tend to be somewhat more expensive.
- You will receive free massage sections. You’ll save money by not having to go to the physiotherapist’s office as much.
- It can help improve posture. You will perform all your daily tasks with more enthusiasm and less fatigue.
- Improves muscle flexibility.
- It will give you a regular relaxation time for those with busy lives. In a way, it will force you to take a few minutes a day dedicated only to your well-being.
- It stimulates the nervous system allowing the repair and renewal of our body. It is a very beneficial thing in the long run for our overall health.
- It will improve your mobility by stimulating the heat and movements that are capable of releasing synovial fluid from the joints whose function it is to make them move more smoothly.
Some crucial warnings when using a massager
It is crucial to keep in mind that although the use of a massager can bring you great benefits, certain contradictions can be dangerous in extreme cases. Something that only happens in minimal instances in which the instructions of the device have not been taken into account or have been used in sessions too long and repetitive. If you follow the intrusions and make efficient use of them, you will not have any problem.
As for the doubt of being able to suffer an electric shock, we can tell you that these devices are manufactured in such a way that they are completely sealed. For this, rubber or plastic are used to cover the cables and batteries that are incorporated in such a way that they are isolated from humidity. However, they are not designed to be used in swimming pools, bathtubs or showers. We recommend that you read the instructions carefully in advance when buying the massage device.
Types of electric massagers
In this section, we will analyze the best selling and most beneficial electrical massagers on the market to help you in your choice. We have made a list where besides knowing the estimate of the prices that you can find in the current market, we offer relevant information, the main characteristics and functionality.
Maybe after reading this list, you won’t consider buying an electric massager, but several of them!
There are mainly four types. We have made this classification depending on the area to treat:
Electric neck massager: It is the type we advise you the most because they are suitable for more cities. That is to say; they can be used for zones that generally are very conflictive as the cervicals, the low back, medium and small. Some have two parts designed for these parts. You can find in the market different models, but all have a series of rollers that are designed to act and relax muscles.
Another option and type of neck massager are electric neck pillows or cervical pillows to sleep better and avoid the neck being charged during the night. They are electric massagers in the form of a pad that you can use at home in the office or while driving. It usually has about eight thermal infrared rollers. One of the advantages of this type of neck massager is that without moving, you can access several massage programs.
Foot Massager: It is not the first time we suggest that the feet is one of the essential parts of our body. It can accumulate in them small contractures that in the long run, can cause serious problems, especially in the ankle. Merely the fact that some foot muscles are tired and do not work well can lead to an imbalance. But the foot is also connected to other parts of our body that can also suffer. It would be ideal to have an electric foot massager when you get home.
Usually, feet massagers are devices that use water. However, for convenience, we recommend this model that works through a system of infrared hot spots and logically does not need water.
Electric body massager: These are electrical devices that are used manually to reach any part of the body. They usually are devices with vibration that help to relax to the muscles thanks to the rotary heads with infrared that they have. They weigh very little and are designed for secure handling.
Facial Massager: These electric massagers rub the muscles of the face, in this article on facial brushes you can find massagers and brushes to exfoliate the face while massaging the area, along with recommended exfoliating gels. We also recommend researching the Kobido massage, a facial massage that will help keep the skin smooth and the muscles of the face relaxed.
You can also find in the demand electronic massagers with handle designed to improve cellulite.
There are other types of electronic devices for body massage that have become very popular in recent years. It is the massage chair. Although it doesn’t seem, so it is also easy to take anywhere and easy to use. All you need is a chair to support it and plug it into an electrical outlet. Some models can be used on a sofa or a bed.
The massage chair model we recommend the most is Naipo Shiatsu. A complete device that serves several areas of the body with the advantage that you can receive the massage at the same time and without having to make any movement. All you have to do is sit on top of the chair and relax to receive the massage. You will also be able to relax your lumbar, waist, neck etc. It works by heat through infrared points and allows to regulate the intensity. You will enjoy eight types of massages that will help you to improve the general state of your health.